FRENZ 4 EVER

Shayari, FREE cards, Masti Unlimited, Fun, Jokes, Sms & Much More...

Frenz 4 Ever - Masti Unlimited

Hi Guest, Welcome to Frenz 4 Ever

Birthday Wishes : Many Many Happy Return Of The Day : ~ Harini, Mim2007, Mishra808, Simply_deepali.
Thought of The Day: "Be wise enough to walk away from the nonsense around you."

New Job Titles

Share
avatar
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Virgo Monkey

Posts : 1633
Humor : Naughty

KARMA : 51
Reward : 152

New Job Titles

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:43 pm

  • Garden Boy : Landscape Executive and Animal Nutritionist

    House Maid : Family Environs Upkeep Manager

    Receptionist : Front Office Manager/Office Access Control

    Typist: Printed Document Handler

    Messenger : Business Communications Conveyer

    Window Cleaner : Transparent Wall Technician

    Temporary Teacher : Associate Tutor

    Tea Boy : Refreshment Overseer

    Garbage Collector : Public Sanitation Technician

    Watchman : Theft Prevention and Surveillance Officer

    Thief : Wealth Distribution Officer

    Driver : Automobile Propulsion Specialist

    Maid : Domestic Operations Specialist

    Employee without Portfolio : Administration Manager

    Cook : Food Preparation Officer

    Unemployed : Township Management

    Gossiping : Research Management


_________________________
avatar
Guest
Guest

Re: New Job Titles

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:56 pm

Admin wrote:
  • Garden Boy : Landscape Executive and Animal Nutritionist

    House Maid : Family Environs Upkeep Manager

    Receptionist : Front Office Manager/Office Access Control

    Typist: Printed Document Handler

    Messenger : Business Communications Conveyer

    Window Cleaner : Transparent Wall Technician

    Temporary Teacher : Associate Tutor

    Tea Boy : Refreshment Overseer

    Garbage Collector : Public Sanitation Technician

    Watchman : Theft Prevention and Surveillance Officer

    Thief : Wealth Distribution Officer

    Driver : Automobile Propulsion Specialist

    Maid : Domestic Operations Specialist

    Employee without Portfolio : Administration Manager

    Cook : Food Preparation Officer

    Unemployed : Township Management

    Gossiping : Research Management


lolzzz aap ka job title kya hai Big grin
avatar
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Virgo Monkey

Posts : 1633
Humor : Naughty

KARMA : 51
Reward : 152

Re: New Job Titles

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:34 pm

Baba wrote:
Admin wrote:
  • Garden Boy : Landscape Executive and Animal Nutritionist

    House Maid : Family Environs Upkeep Manager

    Receptionist : Front Office Manager/Office Access Control

    Typist: Printed Document Handler

    Messenger : Business Communications Conveyer

    Window Cleaner : Transparent Wall Technician

    Temporary Teacher : Associate Tutor

    Tea Boy : Refreshment Overseer

    Garbage Collector : Public Sanitation Technician

    Watchman : Theft Prevention and Surveillance Officer

    Thief : Wealth Distribution Officer

    Driver : Automobile Propulsion Specialist

    Maid : Domestic Operations Specialist

    Employee without Portfolio : Administration Manager

    Cook : Food Preparation Officer

    Unemployed : Township Management

    Gossiping : Research Management


lolzzz aap ka job title kya hai Big grin

Dat's highly confidential bro.. devil


_________________________
avatar
Guest
Guest

Re: New Job Titles

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:24 am

Admin wrote:
Baba wrote:
Admin wrote:
  • Garden Boy : Landscape Executive and Animal Nutritionist

    House Maid : Family Environs Upkeep Manager

    Receptionist : Front Office Manager/Office Access Control

    Typist: Printed Document Handler

    Messenger : Business Communications Conveyer

    Window Cleaner : Transparent Wall Technician

    Temporary Teacher : Associate Tutor

    Tea Boy : Refreshment Overseer

    Garbage Collector : Public Sanitation Technician

    Watchman : Theft Prevention and Surveillance Officer

    Thief : Wealth Distribution Officer

    Driver : Automobile Propulsion Specialist

    Maid : Domestic Operations Specialist

    Employee without Portfolio : Administration Manager

    Cook : Food Preparation Officer

    Unemployed : Township Management

    Gossiping : Research Management


lolzzz aap ka job title kya hai Big grin

Dat's highly confidential bro.. devil

inna khatarnak kya karte ho nail bitting

Sponsored content

Re: New Job Titles

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:12 am