FRENZ 4 EVER

Shayari, FREE cards, Masti Unlimited, Fun, Jokes, Sms & Much More...

Frenz 4 Ever - Masti Unlimited

Hi Guest, Welcome to Frenz 4 Ever

Birthday Wishes : Many Many Happy Return Of The Day : ~ Harini, Mim2007, Mishra808, Simply_deepali.
Thought of The Day: "Be wise enough to walk away from the nonsense around you."

..."Wisdom And Old Age"...

Share
avatar
roshini
Frenz Hero
Frenz Hero

Member is :
Online
Offline


Female

Aries Buffalo

Posts : 5355
Job/hobbies : fashion designing
KARMA : 75
Reward : 176

Mood : embarrassed

..."Wisdom And Old Age"...

Post by roshini on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:33 am

"Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age.

Nothing does - except wrinkles.

It's true, some wines improve with age.

But only if the grapes were good in the first place."

-- Abigail Van Buren


_________________________
"You can't tell time, time tells you."

avatar
SourabhBasak
Administrator
Administrator

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Capricorn Pig

Posts : 5393
I LiveHyderabad

Job/hobbies : Storage Administrator
KARMA : 197
Reward : 613

Mood : crafty

F4e Status : Gham-e-Hayat ki tashreeh aur kya hogi,
Diya jalakar tarasta hu Roshni ke liye..

Re: ..."Wisdom And Old Age"...

Post by SourabhBasak on Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:42 pm

Gr88 thought
@roshini wrote:
"Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age.

Nothing does - except wrinkles.

It's true, some wines improve with age.

But only if the grapes were good in the first place."

-- Abigail Van Buren


_________________________
avatar
roshini
Frenz Hero
Frenz Hero

Member is :
Online
Offline


Female

Aries Buffalo

Posts : 5355
Job/hobbies : fashion designing
KARMA : 75
Reward : 176

Mood : embarrassed

Re: ..."Wisdom And Old Age"...

Post by roshini on Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:53 pm

:thanx: :thanx: :thanx:

@sourabhbasak wrote:Gr88 thought
@roshini wrote:
"Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age.

Nothing does - except wrinkles.

It's true, some wines improve with age.

But only if the grapes were good in the first place."

-- Abigail Van Buren


_________________________
"You can't tell time, time tells you."

avatar
Guest
Guest

Re: ..."Wisdom And Old Age"...

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:45 pm

hmm agrees with this.... agree nice 1 here.... Thums up
avatar
roshini
Frenz Hero
Frenz Hero

Member is :
Online
Offline


Female

Aries Buffalo

Posts : 5355
Job/hobbies : fashion designing
KARMA : 75
Reward : 176

Mood : embarrassed

Re: ..."Wisdom And Old Age"...

Post by roshini on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:07 am

:thanx: :thanx: :thanx:
@Baba wrote:hmm agrees with this.... agree nice 1 here.... Thums up


_________________________
"You can't tell time, time tells you."


Sponsored content

Re: ..."Wisdom And Old Age"...

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:29 am