FRENZ 4 EVER

phunny way 2 keep oneself informed !!! Join-today-1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FRENZ 4 EVER

phunny way 2 keep oneself informed !!! Join-today-1

FRENZ 4 EVER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shayari, FREE cards, Masti Unlimited, Fun, Jokes, Sms & Much More...

Frenz 4 Ever - Masti Unlimited

Hi Guest, Welcome to Frenz 4 Ever

Birthday Wishes : Many Many Happy Return Of The Day : ~ Asexy, Bongsq, Callysta Pearl, CBandy, Dhess1111, Elizabethm, Kasak, Laurieali, Pennyphenmit, Rigs008.
Thought of The Day: "We aim above the mark to hit the mark." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

phunny way 2 keep oneself informed !!!

viral_007
    Fresher
    Fresher

Member is :
    Online phunny way 2 keep oneself informed !!! Online
    Offline phunny way 2 keep oneself informed !!! Offline

Virgo Rooster

Job/hobbies : humor
    Reward : 0

phunny way 2 keep oneself informed !!! Empty phunny way 2 keep oneself informed !!!

Post by viral_007 Mon May 18, 2009 1:42 pm

A sweet grandmother telephoned St. Joseph's Hospital,

And she timidly asked, "Is it possible to speak to someone who can tell me how a patient is doing?"

The operator responded, "I'll be glad to help, dear. What's the patient's name and room number?"

The grandmother in her weak tremulous voice said, "Norma Findlay, Room 302."

The operator replied, "Let me place you on hold while I check with her nurse."
    After a few minutes the operator returned to the Phone. "Oh, good news. Her nurse has told me that> Norma is doing very well. Her blood pressure is fine; Her blood work just came back as normal. And her physician, Dr. Cohen, has scheduled her to be discharged Tuesday."

The grandmother said, "Thank you. That's wonderful. I was so worried! God bless you for the good news."

The operator replied, "You're more than welcome. Is Norma your daughter?

The grandmother said, "No, I'm Norma Findlay in Room 302. But no one tells me anything!"
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Member is :
    Online phunny way 2 keep oneself informed !!! Online
    Offline phunny way 2 keep oneself informed !!! Offline

Male

Virgo Monkey

Humor : Naughty

Reward : 155

phunny way 2 keep oneself informed !!! Empty Re: phunny way 2 keep oneself informed !!!

Post by Admin Mon May 18, 2009 7:57 pm

lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3