FRENZ 4 EVER

Shayari, FREE cards, Masti Unlimited, Fun, Jokes, Sms & Much More...

Frenz 4 Ever - Masti Unlimited

Hi Guest, Welcome to Frenz 4 Ever

Birthday Wishes : Many Many Happy Return Of The Day : ~ Harini, Mim2007, Mishra808, Simply_deepali.
Thought of The Day: "Be wise enough to walk away from the nonsense around you."

Teacher and Student

Share
avatar
SourabhBasak
Administrator
Administrator

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Capricorn Pig

Posts : 5393
I LiveHyderabad

Job/hobbies : Storage Administrator
KARMA : 197
Reward : 613

Mood : crafty

F4e Status : Gham-e-Hayat ki tashreeh aur kya hogi,
Diya jalakar tarasta hu Roshni ke liye..

Teacher and Student

Post by SourabhBasak on Mon May 25, 2009 12:24 pm

Teacher:"Now,children,if I saw a man beating a donkey n stopped him,
wht virtue wuld I be showing?"
Student:"Brotherly love


_________________________
avatar
SourabhBasak
Administrator
Administrator

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Capricorn Pig

Posts : 5393
I LiveHyderabad

Job/hobbies : Storage Administrator
KARMA : 197
Reward : 613

Mood : crafty

F4e Status : Gham-e-Hayat ki tashreeh aur kya hogi,
Diya jalakar tarasta hu Roshni ke liye..

Re: Teacher and Student

Post by SourabhBasak on Mon May 25, 2009 12:25 pm

Teacher: Be sure that you go straight home
Student: I can't, I live just round the corner!


_________________________
avatar
SourabhBasak
Administrator
Administrator

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Capricorn Pig

Posts : 5393
I LiveHyderabad

Job/hobbies : Storage Administrator
KARMA : 197
Reward : 613

Mood : crafty

F4e Status : Gham-e-Hayat ki tashreeh aur kya hogi,
Diya jalakar tarasta hu Roshni ke liye..

Re: Teacher and Student

Post by SourabhBasak on Mon May 25, 2009 12:25 pm

Teacher: Where does God live?
Little boy: I think he lives in our bathroom.
Teacher: Why do you say that?
Little boy: Well, every morning my daddy bangs on the door and says, 'God, are you still in there?'


_________________________
avatar
SourabhBasak
Administrator
Administrator

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Capricorn Pig

Posts : 5393
I LiveHyderabad

Job/hobbies : Storage Administrator
KARMA : 197
Reward : 613

Mood : crafty

F4e Status : Gham-e-Hayat ki tashreeh aur kya hogi,
Diya jalakar tarasta hu Roshni ke liye..

Re: Teacher and Student

Post by SourabhBasak on Mon May 25, 2009 12:30 pm

Teacher:Mohan,Assam is special for what product?
Mohan:I Dont know mam.
Teacher:Ok I'll give you a clue, from where doyou get tea powder?
Mohan:From our neighbour's house!!!


_________________________
avatar
SourabhBasak
Administrator
Administrator

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Capricorn Pig

Posts : 5393
I LiveHyderabad

Job/hobbies : Storage Administrator
KARMA : 197
Reward : 613

Mood : crafty

F4e Status : Gham-e-Hayat ki tashreeh aur kya hogi,
Diya jalakar tarasta hu Roshni ke liye..

Re: Teacher and Student

Post by SourabhBasak on Mon May 25, 2009 12:31 pm

teacher: Convert this to future tense... "I killed a person"
Student: You will be jailed


_________________________
avatar
SourabhBasak
Administrator
Administrator

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Capricorn Pig

Posts : 5393
I LiveHyderabad

Job/hobbies : Storage Administrator
KARMA : 197
Reward : 613

Mood : crafty

F4e Status : Gham-e-Hayat ki tashreeh aur kya hogi,
Diya jalakar tarasta hu Roshni ke liye..

Re: Teacher and Student

Post by SourabhBasak on Mon May 25, 2009 12:32 pm

Teacher:A is equal to B and B equal to C therefore A is equal to C
Mandar,tell me one example like this.
Mandar :I love you,you love your daughter therefore I love your Daughter.


_________________________
avatar
Guest
Guest

Re: Teacher and Student

Post by Guest on Mon May 25, 2009 4:55 pm

@sourabhbasak wrote:Teacher: Be sure that you go straight home
Student: I can't, I live just round the corner!

Straight jaunga to padosan k ghar me gus jaunga lol3 lolzzz
avatar
Guest
Guest

Re: Teacher and Student

Post by Guest on Mon May 25, 2009 4:56 pm

@sourabhbasak wrote:Teacher: Where does God live?
Little boy: I think he lives in our bathroom.
Teacher: Why do you say that?
Little boy: Well, every morning my daddy bangs on the door and says, 'God, are you still in there?'

sorry sonu but i m not gonna to disclose my address.. no is dat so wistel
avatar
Guest
Guest

Re: Teacher and Student

Post by Guest on Mon May 25, 2009 4:57 pm

@sourabhbasak wrote:Teacher:A is equal to B and B equal to C therefore A is equal to C
Mandar,tell me one example like this.
Mandar :I love you,you love your daughter therefore I love your Daughter.

U C datz Y i luv maths... lol3 lol3 tease
avatar
SourabhBasak
Administrator
Administrator

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Capricorn Pig

Posts : 5393
I LiveHyderabad

Job/hobbies : Storage Administrator
KARMA : 197
Reward : 613

Mood : crafty

F4e Status : Gham-e-Hayat ki tashreeh aur kya hogi,
Diya jalakar tarasta hu Roshni ke liye..

Re: Teacher and Student

Post by SourabhBasak on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:52 am

Tussi apna address kis liye bata rahe ho????????/ mad mad
@Baba wrote:
@sourabhbasak wrote:Teacher: Where does God live?
Little boy: I think he lives in our bathroom.
Teacher: Why do you say that?
Little boy: Well, every morning my daddy bangs on the door and says, 'God, are you still in there?'

sorry sonu but i m not gonna to disclose my address.. no is dat so wistel


_________________________
avatar
Guest
Guest

Re: Teacher and Student

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:45 pm

@sourabhbasak wrote:Tussi apna address kis liye bata rahe ho????????/ mad mad

tussi hi to puchin na k "Oh, GOd r U still der ???? donno
avatar
SourabhBasak
Administrator
Administrator

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Capricorn Pig

Posts : 5393
I LiveHyderabad

Job/hobbies : Storage Administrator
KARMA : 197
Reward : 613

Mood : crafty

F4e Status : Gham-e-Hayat ki tashreeh aur kya hogi,
Diya jalakar tarasta hu Roshni ke liye..

Re: Teacher and Student

Post by SourabhBasak on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:05 am

Hmmmmmmmm to mein GOD ko pooch raha tha aapko nahiiiiiiiii lol 2 lol 2


_________________________

Sponsored content

Re: Teacher and Student

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:49 pm