FRENZ 4 EVER

Shayari, FREE cards, Masti Unlimited, Fun, Jokes, Sms & Much More...

Frenz 4 Ever - Masti Unlimited

Hi Guest, Welcome to Frenz 4 Ever

Birthday Wishes : Many Many Happy Return Of The Day : ~ Harini, Mim2007, Mishra808, Simply_deepali.
Thought of The Day: "Be wise enough to walk away from the nonsense around you."

MaStI ~ UnLiMiTeD @ FrEnZ 4 EvEr !!!

Share
avatar
Guest
Guest

MaStI ~ UnLiMiTeD @ FrEnZ 4 EvEr !!!

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Nilu to his servant: Go and water the plants.

Servant: But, it's already raining sir...

Nilu: So what take an umbrella and go Eekzz
avatar
Guest
Guest

Re: MaStI ~ UnLiMiTeD @ FrEnZ 4 EvEr !!!

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:49 pm

Postman: - I Have To Come 5 Miles to Deliver U This Packet


Naazu: - why did U come so far. Instead U could Have posted it... ohh noo
avatar
Guest
Guest

Re: MaStI ~ UnLiMiTeD @ FrEnZ 4 EvEr !!!

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:50 pm

Baba: "Sonu, tell me, why Manmohan Singh goes for a walk in the
evening not in the morning?" hmmmmm


Sonu: ''Arey bhai Manmohan is PM not AM''. donno
avatar
Guest
Guest

Re: MaStI ~ UnLiMiTeD @ FrEnZ 4 EvEr !!!

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:05 am

Teacher: What is 5 plus 4?

Daisy: 9

Teacher: What is 4 plus 5?

Daisy: Are you trying to fool me, you've just twisted the figure, the answer is 6 !! lol3
avatar
Guest
Guest

Re: MaStI ~ UnLiMiTeD @ FrEnZ 4 EvEr !!!

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:10 am

Nilu: Sorry I'm late. I got stuck in an elevator for 4 hrs because of a power failure.

Roshini: That's alright, me too...I got stuck on the escalator for 3 hrs. sweating lol3
avatar
SourabhBasak
Administrator
Administrator

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Capricorn Pig

Posts : 5393
I LiveHyderabad

Job/hobbies : Storage Administrator
KARMA : 197
Reward : 613

Mood : crafty

F4e Status : Gham-e-Hayat ki tashreeh aur kya hogi,
Diya jalakar tarasta hu Roshni ke liye..

Re: MaStI ~ UnLiMiTeD @ FrEnZ 4 EvEr !!!

Post by SourabhBasak on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:19 am

Lolzzzzzzzzzzz pani to daalna hi chahiyey na........... lolzzz lolzzz lolzzz
Baba wrote:Nilu to his servant: Go and water the plants.

Servant: But, it's already raining sir...

Nilu: So what take an umbrella and go Eekzz


_________________________
avatar
SourabhBasak
Administrator
Administrator

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Capricorn Pig

Posts : 5393
I LiveHyderabad

Job/hobbies : Storage Administrator
KARMA : 197
Reward : 613

Mood : crafty

F4e Status : Gham-e-Hayat ki tashreeh aur kya hogi,
Diya jalakar tarasta hu Roshni ke liye..

Re: MaStI ~ UnLiMiTeD @ FrEnZ 4 EvEr !!!

Post by SourabhBasak on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:20 am

Bechari ko kitna khayal hai postman ka..... so kind of u nazuuuuu dance dance
Baba wrote:Postman: - I Have To Come 5 Miles to Deliver U This Packet


Naazu: - why did U come so far. Instead U could Have posted it... ohh noo


_________________________
avatar
SourabhBasak
Administrator
Administrator

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Capricorn Pig

Posts : 5393
I LiveHyderabad

Job/hobbies : Storage Administrator
KARMA : 197
Reward : 613

Mood : crafty

F4e Status : Gham-e-Hayat ki tashreeh aur kya hogi,
Diya jalakar tarasta hu Roshni ke liye..

Re: MaStI ~ UnLiMiTeD @ FrEnZ 4 EvEr !!!

Post by SourabhBasak on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:20 am

Haan bhai to galat kya tha... woh Prime Minister to hai na ki Agriculture minister........ lol3 lol3 lol3
Baba wrote:Baba: "Sonu, tell me, why Manmohan Singh goes for a walk in the
evening not in the morning?" hmmmmm


Sonu: ''Arey bhai Manmohan is PM not AM''. donno


_________________________
avatar
SourabhBasak
Administrator
Administrator

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Capricorn Pig

Posts : 5393
I LiveHyderabad

Job/hobbies : Storage Administrator
KARMA : 197
Reward : 613

Mood : crafty

F4e Status : Gham-e-Hayat ki tashreeh aur kya hogi,
Diya jalakar tarasta hu Roshni ke liye..

Re: MaStI ~ UnLiMiTeD @ FrEnZ 4 EvEr !!!

Post by SourabhBasak on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:21 am

Acchaaaaaaaa wink wink wink kya logic hai baap.... daisy ji aap to bahut intelligent hai agree agree
Baba wrote:Teacher: What is 5 plus 4?

Daisy: 9

Teacher: What is 4 plus 5?

Daisy: Are you trying to fool me, you've just twisted the figure, the answer is 6 !! lol3


_________________________
avatar
SourabhBasak
Administrator
Administrator

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Capricorn Pig

Posts : 5393
I LiveHyderabad

Job/hobbies : Storage Administrator
KARMA : 197
Reward : 613

Mood : crafty

F4e Status : Gham-e-Hayat ki tashreeh aur kya hogi,
Diya jalakar tarasta hu Roshni ke liye..

Re: MaStI ~ UnLiMiTeD @ FrEnZ 4 EvEr !!!

Post by SourabhBasak on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:23 am

Haila escalator band tha to roshni ji kaise upar jaati........ wink wink wink
Baba wrote:Nilu: Sorry I'm late. I got stuck in an elevator for 4 hrs because of a power failure.

Roshini: That's alright, me too...I got stuck on the escalator for 3 hrs. sweating lol3


_________________________
avatar
Guest
Guest

Re: MaStI ~ UnLiMiTeD @ FrEnZ 4 EvEr !!!

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:43 pm

sourabhbasak wrote:Lolzzzzzzzzzzz pani to daalna hi chahiyey na........... lolzzz lolzzz lolzzz
Baba wrote:Nilu to his servant: Go and water the plants.

Servant: But, it's already raining sir...

Nilu: So what take an umbrella and go Eekzz

wahi to boht kaam chor hai... is dat so
avatar
Guest
Guest

Re: MaStI ~ UnLiMiTeD @ FrEnZ 4 EvEr !!!

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:45 pm

sourabhbasak wrote:Haan bhai to galat kya tha... woh Prime Minister to hai na ki Agriculture minister........ lol3 lol3 lol3
Baba wrote:Baba: "Sonu, tell me, why Manmohan Singh goes for a walk in the
evening not in the morning?" hmmmmm


Sonu: ''Arey bhai Manmohan is PM not AM''. donno

to kya Agriculture minister evenin walks nai leet donno
avatar
SourabhBasak
Administrator
Administrator

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Capricorn Pig

Posts : 5393
I LiveHyderabad

Job/hobbies : Storage Administrator
KARMA : 197
Reward : 613

Mood : crafty

F4e Status : Gham-e-Hayat ki tashreeh aur kya hogi,
Diya jalakar tarasta hu Roshni ke liye..

Re: MaStI ~ UnLiMiTeD @ FrEnZ 4 EvEr !!!

Post by SourabhBasak on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:58 am

Nahi Agriculture minister sirf morning walk lete hai.... kyoki woh AM hai lol3 lol3 lol3


_________________________

Sponsored content

Re: MaStI ~ UnLiMiTeD @ FrEnZ 4 EvEr !!!

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:33 pm