FRENZ 4 EVER

A few acknowledgements... Join-today-1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FRENZ 4 EVER

A few acknowledgements... Join-today-1

FRENZ 4 EVER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shayari, FREE cards, Masti Unlimited, Fun, Jokes, Sms & Much More...

Frenz 4 Ever - Masti Unlimited

Hi Guest, Welcome to Frenz 4 Ever

Birthday Wishes : Many Many Happy Return Of The Day : ~ Asexy, Bongsq, Callysta Pearl, CBandy, Dhess1111, Elizabethm, Kasak, Laurieali, Pennyphenmit, Rigs008.
Thought of The Day: "We aim above the mark to hit the mark." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

A few acknowledgements...

Anonymous

smile A few acknowledgements...

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:13 pm

Dear Frenz,

well actually I have been wanting to make this thread from a long time, but something or the other came up, and thus it was not made. Anyways what better day than a day in friendship week would be, to acknowledge the tremendous efforts by my Frenz, and some complete strangers too, in building up this site, now a net home to many.

Firstly i would thanx the great efforts & support of my Dearest frenz & my co.admins Sonu n Nilu. Without U guys i m nothing. Thanx for always being by my side, n supporting all my decisions n bearing my tantrums Big grin Luv ya guys flowers

Then there are those who work behind the scene, like my dear friend Nilima, who helps me in my languages n make all the official dratfs of the site ( my lingo is too horrible frenz lol3 all will agree here Big grin ) Thank you dear friend for all all support n help... flowers

Furthur I did like to express my great gratitude to all our members (read FRENZ), who put in awesome efforts n great dedication to bring to you the best in every departments, be it wonderful graphics, or mindblowing stories, or heart touching poems n shayaris. clap 2 clap 2 clap 2
    You all are the real owner of the site Frenz, we are merely the runners...
    Keep up the good work frenz, we always need ur support...

flowers

And now, a few acknowledgements, to the people who are not directly connected to Frenz 4Ever. Thums up

In building up n desinging the site we have used some of the elements, that people around the world have made n so generously put across for free usage.

1st of them is to give thanx for the beautiful orbs used in our navigation bar, designed by "Mouserunner"... flowers flowers
    Team admins is thankful for this beautiful art that now is the pride of our site. His work can be viewed at

Code:
    http://mouserunner.net/Spheres_Icons_Index

Few elements used in banners n on different part on site comes from unknown artists, who have so generously made some wonderful art n than given totally free of charge. flowers clap 2

we thank them all...

Regards,

Team Admins

NOTE: All the future acknowledgements will be added in this thread from now on...

Watchout for some more awesum announcements on Friendship day...lots more is coming for us... stay tuned.
    Anonymous

smile Re: A few acknowledgements...

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:18 am

Team Admin & Whole Frenz family is very thankful to Imraan shabbir for his huge help in setting up the "Radio Station" for Frenz 4 Ever... Thums up

Thankyou very much buddy for all ur help during the setup & testings...

His fabulous webdesigning works can b viewd at

Code:
    www.associates-worldwide.com

Download fork & itz owner imraan shabbir are the official partners of Frenz4ever.Inc...

Regards,
    Team Admin

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:01 am