FRENZ 4 EVER

Do not watch but observe.... Join-today-1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FRENZ 4 EVER

Do not watch but observe.... Join-today-1

FRENZ 4 EVER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shayari, FREE cards, Masti Unlimited, Fun, Jokes, Sms & Much More...

Frenz 4 Ever - Masti Unlimited

Hi Guest, Welcome to Frenz 4 Ever

Birthday Wishes : Many Many Happy Return Of The Day : ~ Asexy, Bongsq, Callysta Pearl, CBandy, Dhess1111, Elizabethm, Kasak, Laurieali, Pennyphenmit, Rigs008.
Thought of The Day: "We aim above the mark to hit the mark." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Do not watch but observe....

Anonymous

Big grin Do not watch but observe....

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:08 pm

Medical students receive their first course of anatomy with a true human body.
    They all are joined together around an operating table with the body covered with a white cloth.
    The professor says to them: - In medicine, it is necessary to have 2 important qualities. The first one should be to not be disgusted. agree

At that the teacher withdraws cloth, inserts a finger in the anus of dead corpse and when he withdrew it, sucks his finger.

- Go aheade; do the same thing as me.

The students after a few minutes of hesitation pass each in turn. They insert the finger in the anus of dead corpse and suck their finger after having withdrawn it.

When everyone finished the teacher looks at them and says to them:

- the second quality is observation. I inserted my major and I sucked my index lol3

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:21 am