FRENZ 4 EVER

Shayari, FREE cards, Masti Unlimited, Fun, Jokes, Sms & Much More...

Frenz 4 Ever - Masti Unlimited

Hi Guest, Welcome to Frenz 4 Ever

Birthday Wishes : Many Many Happy Return Of The Day : ~ Harini, Mim2007, Mishra808, Simply_deepali.
Thought of The Day: "Be wise enough to walk away from the nonsense around you."

PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL

Frenz 4 Ever PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Dear Frenz,

I have thinking of making and posting Photoshop tutorial here for a long time... well so here I start now...

I'll post all the tutorial in this thread only... mostly the tutorial will be written by myself, If I use tutorial made by someone else, proper linkback & acknowledgment shall be given...

please feel free with any queries and suggestion you may have... if I go wrong somewere please do correct me, I too m in learning process... smile

I invite all other designers here to share their tutorial also... Thums up

Ok so , now lets get on with bussiness... cool

we'll start from right basics, n slowly progress...

Wish You all happy Photo Shoping disco

Frenz 4 Ever The User Interface

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:23 pm

This are the basic user interface of photoshop.. to put it simple this is how photosho looks like wen it's opend wink
The interface of photosho 7, CS & CS 2 is almost similar, adobe changed it after CS 3, so the user interface of CS3 & CS 4 is quite similar...

below I have shown interfaces of Photoshop Cs 2 & Cs 4 and also of Imageready CS 2. Imageready wa shiped along with photoshop until CS 2.. more on this software later...

User Interface Of photoshop CS2 :

1. THE TOOL BAR : This is our main tool of trade, this tool bar is static means this tool bar stays here unless U hide it.all the necessary tool for photoshoping are available from here... I'll go in detail in next post.

2. THE TOOL'S MENU BAR : This menu bar changes aas par the tool you select from the tool bar ( shown above). here You can find the different option related to the tool you are using.

3. THE MAIN MENU BAR : This will always stay same.many more opetins availabel from here. some of which are not necessary each n every time or are not freqvently used are available from here. even the tools n options that are in tool bar or tool's menu bar can be acessed from here.

4. THE PALLETS BAR : This is the place where different components related to the imges resides... this bar can be coustomise according to ur own needs.

USER INTERFACE OF CS 4 :The UI of CS3/CS4 looks quite different but the fuctions are almost similar.. the pallets bar is nicely tucked in, thus giving more work space... it can be expanded wen need ( by click on teh amall arrows as shown in the image below )

sagar......dard ka
Learner
Learner

Member is :

Male

Pisces Dog

I LiveIndia

Job/hobbies : Retail Store Manager
Humor : Sarcastic, Sensible and offcourse full of HUMOR

Reward : 19

Mood : lazy

F4e Status : "...Ham ba-wafa the jo najro se gir gaye,
unhe talash shayad kisi bewafa ki thi..."

Frenz 4 Ever GURU.... waiting for ur REPLY FOR THIS

Post by sagar......dard ka on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:15 am

Guru...... aage bhi to post karo, photoshop ki tutorials. i dont kno even a single bit of photoshop. and whenever i tried to work on it, i ended up damaging the pic. i just want to know how you are making such gr88 photoshop works of urs? just give us some knowledge too...... afterall, knowledge is nothing if u DONT SHARE IT.....!!! isnt it?
ha ha ha

sorry Guru, i was at my village for my marriage preparation. MY MARRIAGE IS ON 3rd of DECEMBER in Varanasi. I WILL WAIT FOR U ALL GUYS OUT HERE in the marriage hall.
and remember GURU.......... agar aap nahi aaye na shaadi me? to main FRENZ4EVER se apni sari posts delete karke apna account close kar doonga.!!

ye ADVICE NAHI.............. DHAMKI HAI........... yaad rakhna.......!!!

Frenz 4 Ever Re: PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:02 pm

sure Sagar me aage b potin karunga, jus now m little busy wid sum works.. but I'll start this tut real soon again... Thums up

Sponsored content

Frenz 4 Ever Re: PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:30 pm