FRENZ 4 EVER

sweet lines Join-today-1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FRENZ 4 EVER

sweet lines Join-today-1

FRENZ 4 EVER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shayari, FREE cards, Masti Unlimited, Fun, Jokes, Sms & Much More...

Frenz 4 Ever - Masti Unlimited

Hi Guest, Welcome to Frenz 4 Ever

Birthday Wishes : Many Many Happy Return Of The Day : ~ Asexy, Bongsq, Callysta Pearl, CBandy, Dhess1111, Elizabethm, Kasak, Laurieali, Pennyphenmit, Rigs008.
Thought of The Day: "We aim above the mark to hit the mark." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

sweet lines

mark_charly21
    mark_charly21
    Fresher
    Fresher

Member is :
    Online sweet lines Online
    Offline sweet lines Offline

Male

Gemini Tiger

I Livebaroda/gujarat/india

Job/hobbies : gallops developes markiting and purches department
    Humor : Love is strengthened by working through conflicts together

Reward : 12

Mood : Happy

sweet lines Empty Re: sweet lines

Post by mark_charly21 Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:51 am

Do your little bit of good where you are; it?s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world. -Archbishop Desmond Tutu

So many of our dreams seen impossible, then improbable, then inevitable. -Christopher Reeve

Dream is not what you see in sleep. It is something that does not let you sleep. -Abdul Kalam

You cannot change your future... but, u can change ur habits... And sure ur habits will change ur future. -Bernard Shaw

Your problem is never really your problem, your reaction to your problem is your problem. -Brian Kinsey

The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps - we must step up the stairs. -Vance Havner

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. -T.S. Eliot

Plan your work and work your plan. -Napolean Hill

I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul. -William Ernest Henley

You can learn new things at any time in your life if you're willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you. -Barbara Sher

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 pm