FRENZ 4 EVER

*Best Moments In Life*  This thread is Dedicated to Everi1 of this Site who are my Friends - Page 2 Join-today-1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FRENZ 4 EVER

*Best Moments In Life*  This thread is Dedicated to Everi1 of this Site who are my Friends - Page 2 Join-today-1

FRENZ 4 EVER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shayari, FREE cards, Masti Unlimited, Fun, Jokes, Sms & Much More...

Frenz 4 Ever - Masti Unlimited

Hi Guest, Welcome to Frenz 4 Ever

Birthday Wishes : Many Many Happy Return Of The Day : ~ Asexy, Bongsq, Callysta Pearl, CBandy, Dhess1111, Elizabethm, Kasak, Laurieali, Pennyphenmit, Rigs008.
Thought of The Day: "We aim above the mark to hit the mark." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

*Best Moments In Life* This thread is Dedicated to Everi1 of this Site who are my Friends

rishi
    rishi
    Learner
    Learner

Member is :
    Online *Best Moments In Life*  This thread is Dedicated to Everi1 of this Site who are my Friends - Page 2 Online
    Offline *Best Moments In Life*  This thread is Dedicated to Everi1 of this Site who are my Friends - Page 2 Offline

Male

Virgo Tiger

I LivePlanet Earth

Job/hobbies : Speeding Bikes
    Humor : Devil

Reward : 0

Mood : cold

*Best Moments In Life*  This thread is Dedicated to Everi1 of this Site who are my Friends - Page 2 Empty Great Truths About Growing Old

Post by rishi Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:04 pm

1) Growing up is mandatory; growing old is optional.

2) Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.

3) When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're down there.

4) You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.

5) It's frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.

6) Time may be a great healer, ! but it's a lousy beautician.

7) Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
    rishi
    rishi
    Learner
    Learner

Member is :
    Online *Best Moments In Life*  This thread is Dedicated to Everi1 of this Site who are my Friends - Page 2 Online
    Offline *Best Moments In Life*  This thread is Dedicated to Everi1 of this Site who are my Friends - Page 2 Offline

Male

Virgo Tiger

I LivePlanet Earth

*Best Moments In Life*  This thread is Dedicated to Everi1 of this Site who are my Friends - Page 2 Empty Only 3 Words!!!

Post by rishi Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:05 pm

There are many things that you can do to strengthen your relationships. Often the most effective thing you can do involves saying just three words. When spoken sincerely, these statements often have the power to develop new friendships, deepen old ones and even bring healing to relationships that have sourerd.

The following three-word phrases can be tools to help develop every relationship.

1.Let me help
    Good friends see a need and then try to fill it. When they see a hurt they do what they can to heal it. Without being asked, they jump in and help out.
    Anonymous

*Best Moments In Life*  This thread is Dedicated to Everi1 of this Site who are my Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: *Best Moments In Life* This thread is Dedicated to Everi1 of this Site who are my Friends

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:05 pm

nice shares rishi....keep adding... Thums up all stories carries gr8 meaning.... :=D>:
    rishi
    rishi
    Learner
    Learner

Member is :

Male

Virgo Tiger

I LivePlanet Earth

*Best Moments In Life*  This thread is Dedicated to Everi1 of this Site who are my Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: *Best Moments In Life* This thread is Dedicated to Everi1 of this Site who are my Friends

Post by rishi Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:05 pm

2. I understand you.
    People become closer and enjoy each other more when the other person accepts and understands them. Letting your spouse know - in so many little ways - that you understand them, is one of the most powerful tools for healing your relationship. And this can apply to any relationship.
    rishi
    rishi
    Learner
    Learner

Member is :

Male

Virgo Tiger

I LivePlanet Earth

Post by rishi Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:06 pm

3. I respect you
    Respect is another way of showing love. Respect demonstrates that another person is a true equal. If you talk to your children as if they were adults you will strengthen the bonds and become closer friends. This applies to all interpersonal relationships.
    rishi
    rishi
    Learner
    Learner

Member is :

Male

Virgo Tiger

I LivePlanet Earth

4. I miss you.
    Perhaps more marriages could be saved and strengthened if couples simply and sincerely said to each other "I miss you." This powerful affirmation tells partners they are wanted, needed, desired and loved. Consider how important you would feel, if you received an unexpected phone call from your spouse in the middle of your workday, just to say "I miss you."
    rishi
    rishi
    Learner
    Learner

Member is :

Male

Virgo Tiger

I LivePlanet Earth

5. Maybe you're right.
    This phrase is very effective in diffusing an argument. The implication when you say "maybe you're right" is the humility of admitting, "maybe I'm wrong". Let's face it. When you have an argument with someone, all you normally do is solidify the other person's point of view. They, or you, will not likely change their position and you run the risk of seriously damaging the relationship between you. Saying "maybe you're right" can open the door to explore the subject more. You may then have the opportunity to express your view in a way that is understandable to the other person
    rishi
    rishi
    Learner
    Learner

Member is :

Male

Virgo Tiger

I LivePlanet Earth

Post by rishi Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:07 pm

6. Please forgive me
    Many broken relationships could be restored and healed if people would admit their mistakes and ask for forgiveness. All of us are vulnerable to faults, foibles and failures. A man should never be ashamed to own up that he has been in the wrong, which is saying, in other words, that he is wiser today than he was yesterday.
    rishi
    rishi
    Learner
    Learner

Member is :

Male

Virgo Tiger

I LivePlanet Earth

7. I thank you.
    Gratitude is an exquisite form of courtesy. People who enjoy the companionship of good, close friends are those who don't take daily courtesies for granted. They are quick to thank their friends for their many expressions of kindness. On the other hand, people whose circle of friends is severely constricted often do not have the attitude of gratitude.
    rishi
    rishi
    Learner
    Learner

Member is :

Male

Virgo Tiger

I LivePlanet Earth

. Count on me
    A friend is one who walks in when others walk out. Loyalty is an essential ingredient for true friendship. It is the emotional glue that bonds people. Those that are rich in their relationships tend to be steady and true friends. When troubles come, a good friend is there indicating "you can count on me."
    rishi
    rishi
    Learner
    Learner

Member is :

Male

Virgo Tiger

I LivePlanet Earth

Post by rishi Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:08 pm

9. I'll be there
    If you have ever had to call a friend in the middle of the night, to take a sick child to hospital, or when your car has broken down some miles from home, you will know how good it feels to hear the phrase "I'll be there." Being there for another person is the greatest gift we can give. When we are truly present for other people, important things happen to them and us. We are renewed in love and friendship. We are restored emotionally and spiritually. Being there is at the very core of civility.
    rishi
    rishi
    Learner
    Learner

Member is :

Male

Virgo Tiger

I LivePlanet Earth

Post by rishi Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:09 pm

10. Go for it
    We are all unique individuals. Don't try to get your friends to conform to your ideals. Support them in pursuing their interests, no matter how far out they seem to you. God has given everyone dreams, dreams that are unique to that person only. Support and encourage your friends to follow their dreams. Tell them to "go for it."
    rishi
    rishi
    Learner
    Learner

Member is :

Male

Virgo Tiger

I LivePlanet Earth

B o n u s : 11. I love you
    Perhaps the most important three words that you can say. Telling someone that you truly love them satisfies a person's deepest emotional needs. The need to belong, to feel appreciated and to be wanted. Your spouse, your children, your friends and you, all need to hear those three little words: "I love you." Love is a choice. You can love even when the feeling is gone.
    rishi
    rishi
    Learner
    Learner

Member is :

Male

Virgo Tiger

I LivePlanet Earth

*Best Moments In Life*  This thread is Dedicated to Everi1 of this Site who are my Friends - Page 2 Empty Love and Peace Recipe

Fold two hands together, And express a dash of sorrow. Marinate it overnight, And work on it tomorrow.

Chop one grudge in tiny pieces, Add several cups of love. Dredge with a large sized smile, Mix with the ingredients above.

Dissolve the hate within you, By doing a good deed. Cut in and help your friend, If he/she should be in need.

Stir in laughter, love and kindness, From the heart it has to come. Toss with genuine forgiveness, And give your friends some.

The amount of people served, Will depend on you. It can serve the whole wide world. If you really want it to!
    rishi
    rishi
    Learner
    Learner

Member is :

Male

Virgo Tiger

I LivePlanet Earth

*Best Moments In Life*  This thread is Dedicated to Everi1 of this Site who are my Friends - Page 2 Empty Microsoft Office Boy Story

Post by rishi Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:10 pm

A jobless man applied for the position of "office boy" at Microsoft.

The HR manager interviewed him then watched him cleaning the floor as a test.

"You are employed." He said." Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you the application to fill in, as well as date when you may start."

The man replied "But I don't have a computer, neither an email."

I'm sorry", said the HR manager, "If you don't have an email, that means you do not exist. And who doesn't exist, cannot have the job."

The man left with no hope at all. He didn't know what to do, with only $10 in his pocket. He then decided to go to the supermarket and buy a 10Kg tomato crate. He then sold the tomatoes in a door to door round. In less than two hours, he succeeded to double his capital. He repeated the Operation three times, and returned home with $60. The man realized that he can survive by this Way, and started to go everyday earlier, and return late Thus, his money doubled or tripled every day.

Shortly, he bought a cart, then a truck, then he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles. 5 years later , the man is one of the biggest food retailers in the US .

He started to plan his family's future, and decided to have a life insurance.

He called an insurance broker, and chose a protection plan. When the conversation was concluded, the broker asked him his email. The man replied, "I don't have an email". The broker answered curiously, "You don't have an email, and yet have succeeded to build an empire. Can you imagine what you could have been if you had an email?!!"

The man thought for a while and replied, "Yes, I'd be an office boy at Microsoft!"

Moral of the story:

M1 - Internet is not the solution to your life.

M2 - If you don't have internet, and work hard, you can be a millionaire.

M3 - If you received this message by email, you are closer to being an office boy, than a millionaire.
    rishi
    rishi
    Learner
    Learner

Member is :

Male

Virgo Tiger

I LivePlanet Earth

*Best Moments In Life*  This thread is Dedicated to Everi1 of this Site who are my Friends - Page 2 Empty Destiny

Post by rishi Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:10 pm

During a momentous battle, a Japanese general decided to attack even though his army was greatly outnumbered. He was confident they would win, but his men were filled with doubt.

On the way to the battle, they stopped at a religious shrine. After praying with the men, the general took out a coin and said, I shall now toss this coin. If it is heads, we shall win. If it is tails we shall lose.

Destiny will now reveal itself.

He threw the coin into the air and all watched intently as it landed. It was heads. The soldiers were so overjoyed and filled with confidence that they vigorously attacked the enemy and were victorious.

After the battle. a lieutenant remarked to the general, No one can change destiny.

Quite right, the general replied as he showed the lieutenant the coin, which had heads on both sides.
    roshini
    roshini
    Frenz Hero
    Frenz Hero

Member is :

Female

Aries Buffalo

Job/hobbies : fashion designing
    Reward : 176

Mood : embarrassed

Post by roshini Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:31 pm

What is Pals For Life?

*Best Moments In Life*  This thread is Dedicated to Everi1 of this Site who are my Friends - Page 2 PersonCat

Pals For Life is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing companion animal programs to people who need them so much:

>> Elderly

>> Handicapped

>> Mentally Impaired ...

... persons who need love, friendship and something warm and furry to hug...

SourabhBasak
    SourabhBasak
    Administrator
    Administrator

Member is :

Male

Capricorn Pig

I LiveHyderabad

Job/hobbies : Storage Administrator
    Reward : 613

Mood : crafty

F4e Status : Gham-e-Hayat ki tashreeh aur kya hogi,
    Diya jalakar tarasta hu Roshni ke liye..

Post by SourabhBasak Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:47 am

Awesome Rishi........ well those moments are really the diamond moment and are unforgettable moments.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:45 am