FRENZ 4 EVER

Shayari, FREE cards, Masti Unlimited, Fun, Jokes, Sms & Much More...

Frenz 4 Ever - Masti Unlimited

Hi Guest, Welcome to Frenz 4 Ever

Birthday Wishes : Many Many Happy Return Of The Day : ~ Harini, Mim2007, Mishra808, Simply_deepali.
Thought of The Day: "Be wise enough to walk away from the nonsense around you."

Sum Girly facts u just have to read before falling for her

Share
avatar
rishi
Learner
Learner

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Virgo Tiger

Posts : 223
I LivePlanet Earth

Job/hobbies : Speeding Bikes
Humor : Devil

KARMA : 0
Reward : 0

Mood : cold

Sum Girly facts u just have to read before falling for her

Post by rishi on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:05 pm

1. If u think a girl is beautiful, she'll always have a boyfriend to confirm that.

2. The nicer she is...the quicker u will be dumped!!!!!

3. The more the makeup, worse the looks...

4. "95% of the girls in this world are beautiful. Remaining 5% would always be around you...

5. The guy standing next to a beautiful girl can never be her brother.

6. If by any chance the girl you like , likes you too, she will let you know in about 10 years from now ,when you are committed to some one else

7. The more you ignore a girl, the more she'll want to be friends with you.

8. Theory of relativity.. ....
The more u run towards a hot chick....the more she goes away from u...

    Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:46 am