FRENZ 4 EVER

Shayari, FREE cards, Masti Unlimited, Fun, Jokes, Sms & Much More...

Frenz 4 Ever - Masti Unlimited

Hi Guest, Welcome to Frenz 4 Ever

Birthday Wishes : Many Many Happy Return Of The Day : ~ Harini, Mim2007, Mishra808, Simply_deepali.
Thought of The Day: "Be wise enough to walk away from the nonsense around you."

..."to My Internet Friends"...

Share
avatar
roshini
Frenz Hero
Frenz Hero

Member is :
Online
Offline


Female

Aries Buffalo

Posts : 5355
Job/hobbies : fashion designing
KARMA : 75
Reward : 176

Mood : embarrassed

..."to My Internet Friends"...

Post by roshini on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:32 pm


The world of the web is a funny place


You never know who you might meet.


You turn on your computer and start to surf


And see all the people there to greet.


Some you say, "Oh how nice!"


Others aren't quite the same.


You meet so many and at times


It's hard to remember all the names.





Then all of the sudden, you meet someone new.


When you least expect it,


You find yourself saying,


"Hello, how do you do?"





Before you know it, the time just goes by


Suddenly you're looking each and everday


For this friend you just met


Who has become so special in every way.





In a way that's hard to explain


Or even fully understand,


Some how, some way, they become


So special to you in this cyberland.





They make you laugh


And sometimes cry,


Slowly you get closer


And you're not sure why.





You find yourself looking for them


To share part of their day,


To hear all their news whether good or bad


So you can help each other get it thru some way.


_________________________
"You can't tell time, time tells you."

avatar
roshini
Frenz Hero
Frenz Hero

Member is :
Online
Offline


Female

Aries Buffalo

Posts : 5355
Job/hobbies : fashion designing
KARMA : 75
Reward : 176

Mood : embarrassed

Re: ..."to My Internet Friends"...

Post by roshini on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:36 pm

My Internet Friends

You're so dear to my heart.




Family I've found


Real friendship I've received


I love you all so


Every moment shared


Never will be forgot


Deep within my heart


Special friends I cherish.




**You all are very special to me and I'm proud


to be a part of this wonderful group.**


Love you all...


.


_________________________
"You can't tell time, time tells you."

avatar
roshini
Frenz Hero
Frenz Hero

Member is :
Online
Offline


Female

Aries Buffalo

Posts : 5355
Job/hobbies : fashion designing
KARMA : 75
Reward : 176

Mood : embarrassed

Re: ..."to My Internet Friends"...

Post by roshini on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:37 pm

"Nobody else has ever touched my life the way you have...

Even though our friendship exits through


a complicated mash of wires,


It means the world to me...


Hearing from you brightens up my day


And your kindness never fails to bring a smile to my face...


I love you for all that you are,


And all that yet remains a mystery to me


Although I "speak" through the computer,


My words come from the heart...


True friendship is hard to find


But i believe that i've found it in you."...


.


_________________________
"You can't tell time, time tells you."

avatar
roshini
Frenz Hero
Frenz Hero

Member is :
Online
Offline


Female

Aries Buffalo

Posts : 5355
Job/hobbies : fashion designing
KARMA : 75
Reward : 176

Mood : embarrassed

Re: ..."to My Internet Friends"...

Post by roshini on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:39 pm

"We sit and we type,and we stare at our screens...

We all have to wonder,what this possibly means...




With our mouse we roam,through the rooms in a maze...


looking for something or someone,as we sit in a daze...




We chat with each other, we type all our woes...


small groups we do form,and gang of our foes...




We wait for somebody, to type otu our name...


We want recognition, but its alwz the same...




We gives kisses and hugs, and sometimes flirt...


In IMs we caht deeply,and reveal why we hurt...




We do form friendships -but- why we dont know...


But some of these friendships, will florish and grow...




Why is it on screen, we can be so bold...


Telling our secrets, that have never been told...




Why is it we share, the thoughts in our mind...


with those we cant see, as though we were blind...




The answer is simple, it's as clear as the bell...


we all have our problems, and need someone to tell...




we cant tell real people, but tell someone we must...


So we turn to the putter, and to those we cant trust...




Even though it is crazy, the truth still remains...


They are friends without faces, and odd little names...




thnks all my internet frnds...


.


_________________________
"You can't tell time, time tells you."

avatar
Guest
Guest

Re: ..."to My Internet Friends"...

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:51 pm

roshini wrote:
"We sit and we type,and we stare at our screens...

We all have to wonder,what this possibly means...




With our mouse we roam,through the rooms in a maze...


looking for something or someone,as we sit in a daze...




We chat with each other, we type all our woes...


small groups we do form,and gang of our foes...




We wait for somebody, to type otu our name...


We want recognition, but its alwz the same...




We gives kisses and hugs, and sometimes flirt...


In IMs we caht deeply,and reveal why we hurt...




We do form friendships -but- why we dont know...


But some of these friendships, will florish and grow...




Why is it on screen, we can be so bold...


Telling our secrets, that have never been told...




Why is it we share, the thoughts in our mind...


with those we cant see, as though we were blind...




The answer is simple, it's as clear as the bell...


we all have our problems, and need someone to tell...




we cant tell real people, but tell someone we must...


So we turn to the putter, and to those we cant trust...




Even though it is crazy, the truth still remains...


They are friends without faces, and odd little names...




thnks all my internet frnds...


.


Awesum... clap 2 clap 2 True friendship is hard to find...But i believe that i've found it in you."...
jus how ture....Indeed i m proud of my net frends....Luv U all dear frends flowers
avatar
roshini
Frenz Hero
Frenz Hero

Member is :
Online
Offline


Female

Aries Buffalo

Posts : 5355
Job/hobbies : fashion designing
KARMA : 75
Reward : 176

Mood : embarrassed

Re: ..."to My Internet Friends"...

Post by roshini on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:15 pm

dance dance dance
Baba wrote:
roshini wrote:
"We sit and we type,and we stare at our screens...

We all have to wonder,what this possibly means...



With our mouse we roam,through the rooms in a maze...


looking for something or someone,as we sit in a daze...



We chat with each other, we type all our woes...


small groups we do form,and gang of our foes...



We wait for somebody, to type otu our name...


We want recognition, but its alwz the same...



We gives kisses and hugs, and sometimes flirt...


In IMs we caht deeply,and reveal why we hurt...



We do form friendships -but- why we dont know...


But some of these friendships, will florish and grow...



Why is it on screen, we can be so bold...


Telling our secrets, that have never been told...



Why is it we share, the thoughts in our mind...


with those we cant see, as though we were blind...



The answer is simple, it's as clear as the bell...


we all have our problems, and need someone to tell...



we cant tell real people, but tell someone we must...


So we turn to the putter, and to those we cant trust...



Even though it is crazy, the truth still remains...


They are friends without faces, and odd little names...



thnks all my internet frnds...

.


Awesum... clap 2 clap 2 True friendship is hard to find...But i believe that i've found it in you."...
jus how ture....Indeed i m proud of my net frends....Luv U all dear frends flowers


_________________________
"You can't tell time, time tells you."

avatar
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Virgo Monkey

Posts : 1633
Humor : Naughty

KARMA : 51
Reward : 152

Re: ..."to My Internet Friends"...

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:24 am

Simply Superbb & very true......Kya baat hai Rose mazaa aa gaya yeh post ne to dil chu liya....wonderful . A for such a beautiful post


_________________________
avatar
roshini
Frenz Hero
Frenz Hero

Member is :
Online
Offline


Female

Aries Buffalo

Posts : 5355
Job/hobbies : fashion designing
KARMA : 75
Reward : 176

Mood : embarrassed

Re: ..."to My Internet Friends"...

Post by roshini on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:42 am

:thanx: thankyou :thanx:
thankyou
Admin wrote:Simply Superbb & very true......Kya baat hai Rose mazaa aa gaya yeh post ne to dil chu liya....wonderful . A for such a beautiful post


_________________________
"You can't tell time, time tells you."

avatar
kool~nomi
Elite Member
Elite Member

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Capricorn Tiger

Posts : 1127
I Livekisi ke dil mein

Job/hobbies : student
KARMA : 0
Reward : 0

Mood : artistic

F4e Status : wah wah

Re: ..."to My Internet Friends"...

Post by kool~nomi on Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:26 pm

hey partner very nice really owsam posts ........tum jaisii freind boht kam milte hain ur so sweeeeeeet
wink


_________________________
Kheeeeeeeeeeench Ke rakhne kaa....
avatar
roshini
Frenz Hero
Frenz Hero

Member is :
Online
Offline


Female

Aries Buffalo

Posts : 5355
Job/hobbies : fashion designing
KARMA : 75
Reward : 176

Mood : embarrassed

Re: ..."to My Internet Friends"...

Post by roshini on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:10 pm

hey i m so lucky to find frnds like u all...
smile smile smile
.


kool~nomi wrote:
hey partner very nice really owsam posts ........tum jaisii freind boht kam milte hain ur so sweeeeeeet
wink


_________________________
"You can't tell time, time tells you."

avatar
Shivam01
Fresher
Fresher

Member is :
Online
Offline


Male

Pisces Rooster

Posts : 14
Job/hobbies : Reading & Making Friends
KARMA : 0
Reward : 0

Mood : bubbly

Re: ..."to My Internet Friends"...

Post by Shivam01 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Awesum........ Realy Nice clap 2 clap 2 clap 2 clap 2 clap 2 flowers flowers flowers gud post gud post gud post gud post rose gift
avatar
roshini
Frenz Hero
Frenz Hero

Member is :
Online
Offline


Female

Aries Buffalo

Posts : 5355
Job/hobbies : fashion designing
KARMA : 75
Reward : 176

Mood : embarrassed

Re: ..."to My Internet Friends"...

Post by roshini on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:27 pm

:thanx: :thanx: :thanx:

Shivam01 wrote:Awesum........ Realy Nice clap 2 clap 2 clap 2 clap 2 clap 2 flowers flowers flowers gud post gud post gud post gud post rose gift


_________________________
"You can't tell time, time tells you."


Sponsored content

Re: ..."to My Internet Friends"...

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:05 am