FRENZ 4 EVER

misss uuuuuuu Join-today-1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FRENZ 4 EVER

misss uuuuuuu Join-today-1

FRENZ 4 EVER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shayari, FREE cards, Masti Unlimited, Fun, Jokes, Sms & Much More...

Frenz 4 Ever - Masti Unlimited

Hi Guest, Welcome to Frenz 4 Ever

Birthday Wishes : Many Many Happy Return Of The Day : ~ Asexy, Bongsq, Callysta Pearl, CBandy, Dhess1111, Elizabethm, Kasak, Laurieali, Pennyphenmit, Rigs008.
Thought of The Day: "We aim above the mark to hit the mark." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

misss uuuuuuu

sweet_baby
    sweet_baby
    Fresher
    Fresher

Member is :
    Online misss uuuuuuu Online
    Offline misss uuuuuuu Offline

Female

Aries Horse

Job/hobbies : listening songs
    Reward : 2

misss uuuuuuu Empty misss uuuuuuu

Post by sweet_baby Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:16 pm

(1) There's no Special reason for this msg, I just wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U.

(2) I may seldom tell u how special u are, I may not be able to reach u becoz we're both busy, but in spite of all, u know u are someone I really miss & care about.

(3) I have learned how to love, to smile, to be happy, to be strong, to work hard; to be honest, to be faithful, to forgive but I couldn’t learn how to stop missing u.

(4) I heard someone whisper ur name, but when I turned around to see who it was, I notice I was alone, then I realize it was my heart telling me that I miss u.

(5)Knowing a person like u, has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have to let u go... I would find a million reasons to make u stay. I miss you

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:36 pm