FRENZ 4 EVER

Home remedi for burns Join-today-1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FRENZ 4 EVER

Home remedi for burns Join-today-1

FRENZ 4 EVER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shayari, FREE cards, Masti Unlimited, Fun, Jokes, Sms & Much More...

Frenz 4 Ever - Masti Unlimited

Hi Guest, Welcome to Frenz 4 Ever

Birthday Wishes : Many Many Happy Return Of The Day : ~ Asexy, Bongsq, Callysta Pearl, CBandy, Dhess1111, Elizabethm, Kasak, Laurieali, Pennyphenmit, Rigs008.
Thought of The Day: "We aim above the mark to hit the mark." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Home remedi for burns

Baba
    Baba
    Administrator
    Administrator

Member is :
    Online Home remedi for burns Online
    Offline Home remedi for burns Offline

Male

Virgo Goat

I LiveIn d heart of my beloved

Job/hobbies : Webs & Graphic Designer
    Humor : Killer

Reward : 2427

Mood : sad

F4e Status : Jeene Marne Ki Wajah Hum The Aur Humhi,
    Bewajah Ho Gaye Dekhe Dekhte… :(

Home remedi for burns Empty Home remedi for burns

Post by Baba Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:03 pm

Impressive! Why did we never hear of this before??!!

A woman's experience with burns . . .

Some time ago I was cooking some corn and stuck my fork in the boiling water to see if the corn was ready. I missed and my hand went into the boiling water....A friend of mine, who was a Vietnam vet, came into the house, just as I was screaming, and asked me if I had some plain old flour... I pulled out a bag and he stuck my hand in it. He told me to keep my hand in the flour for 10 minutes which I did. He said that in Vietnam , there was a guy on fire and in their panic, they threw a bag of flour all over him to put the fire out...Well, it not only put the fire out, but he never even had a blister!!!!

... Long story short, I put my hand in the bag of flour for 10 mins, pulled it out and did not even have a red mark or a blister and absolutely NO PAIN. Now, I keep a bag of flour in the fridge and every time I burn myself. *Cold flour feels even better than room temperature flour.

I use the flour and have never ONCE had I ever had even a red spot/burn mark, or a blister! I even burnt my tongue once, put the flour on it for about 10 minutes .... the pain was gone and no burn.

Try it . . . Experience a miracle! Keep a bag of flour in your fridge and you will be happy you did!

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:49 am