FRENZ 4 EVER

10000 Posts On "frenz 4 Ever"..congrats to all the members... Join-today-1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FRENZ 4 EVER

10000 Posts On "frenz 4 Ever"..congrats to all the members... Join-today-1

FRENZ 4 EVER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shayari, FREE cards, Masti Unlimited, Fun, Jokes, Sms & Much More...

Frenz 4 Ever - Masti Unlimited

Hi Guest, Welcome to Frenz 4 Ever

Birthday Wishes : Many Many Happy Return Of The Day : ~ Asexy, Bongsq, Callysta Pearl, CBandy, Dhess1111, Elizabethm, Kasak, Laurieali, Pennyphenmit, Rigs008.
Thought of The Day: "We aim above the mark to hit the mark." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

10000 Posts On "frenz 4 Ever"..congrats to all the members...

Anonymous

10000 Posts On "frenz 4 Ever"..congrats to all the members... Empty 10000 Posts On "frenz 4 Ever"..congrats to all the members...

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:00 am

10000 Posts On "frenz 4 Ever"..congrats to all the members... Congra11

Dear Frenz...
    It's really a very pround moment for "Frenz 4 Ever" to complete 10000 posts. The Admin team of "Frenz 4 Ever" Wishes all itz members a very hearty congratulations. This great achivment would not have been possible without your dedications n immense efforts.... flowers

Today "Frenz 4 Ever" is not "just a website", but like a second home to many of itz members, who with their love & understanding have nurtured this website into a small but strong community,

Dear members...We will always look forward to ur love n support rose gift . Respect, love & Care are the pillars on which our lovely home stands today, & We promise to gaurd it zealously. May Our community continue to grow, n spread love n care in this world... Ameen !!!

On this Occation I did like to specially thank my dearest "FRENZ"; NILU & SONU.... U are my strength, my inspiration, my passion & above all "Frenz 4 Ever"..... This is specially for U "frenz 4 Ever:... :>:D<:

Aap Sab Ke Saath Se Hi Hai Ye Zindagani,
    "Frenz 4 Ever" Hai Humare Dostane Ki Anokhi Kahani,
    Yun Hi Badhte Rahenge Aage Sang Hatho Me Haath Liye Dosto,
    Yeh Umr Saari "RAJ" Ko Hai Bas Aap Par Hi Lootani...

10000 Posts On "frenz 4 Ever"..congrats to all the members... F4Evr

Last edited by Baba on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SourabhBasak
    SourabhBasak
    Administrator
    Administrator

Member is :
    Online 10000 Posts On "frenz 4 Ever"..congrats to all the members... Online
    Offline 10000 Posts On "frenz 4 Ever"..congrats to all the members... Offline

Male

Capricorn Pig

I LiveHyderabad

Job/hobbies : Storage Administrator
    Reward : 613

Mood : crafty

F4e Status : Gham-e-Hayat ki tashreeh aur kya hogi,
    Diya jalakar tarasta hu Roshni ke liye..

10000 Posts On "frenz 4 Ever"..congrats to all the members... Empty Re: 10000 Posts On "frenz 4 Ever"..congrats to all the members...

Post by SourabhBasak Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:03 am

Congratulationssssssssss Brooooooooooo angel DJ
    roshini
    roshini
    Frenz Hero
    Frenz Hero

Member is :

Female

Aries Buffalo

Job/hobbies : fashion designing
    Reward : 176

Mood : embarrassed

10000 Posts On "frenz 4 Ever"..congrats to all the members... Empty Re: 10000 Posts On "frenz 4 Ever"..congrats to all the members...

Post by roshini Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:45 am

congratulations all of u...

10000 Posts On "frenz 4 Ever"..congrats to all the members... 9630 10000 Posts On "frenz 4 Ever"..congrats to all the members... 9630 10000 Posts On "frenz 4 Ever"..congrats to all the members... 9630

Daisy
    Daisy
    Grafik Moderator
    Grafik Moderator

Member is :

Female

Virgo Cat

I Live

Job/hobbies : Like music
    Reward : 744

Mood : springy

Post by Daisy Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:06 pm

10000 Posts On "frenz 4 Ever"..congrats to all the members... Congratulations7

Congratulations Friends... hatsoff hatsoff thankyou thankyouwinner
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:36 pm

Thanx a lotz sonu, roshini & daisy.... Congtares 2 U also.... rose gift
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:30 pm

congrats to alll
    for this super thing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:21 pm

thanx ashu n same to U also...U 2 r d part of this family...n may V continue to grow as a community... Thums up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:02 pm