FRENZ 4 EVER

How to Logon Window vista As Administrator !!! Join-today-1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FRENZ 4 EVER

How to Logon Window vista As Administrator !!! Join-today-1

FRENZ 4 EVER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shayari, FREE cards, Masti Unlimited, Fun, Jokes, Sms & Much More...

Frenz 4 Ever - Masti Unlimited

Hi Guest, Welcome to Frenz 4 Ever

Birthday Wishes : Many Many Happy Return Of The Day : ~ Asexy, Bongsq, Callysta Pearl, CBandy, Dhess1111, Elizabethm, Kasak, Laurieali, Pennyphenmit, Rigs008.
Thought of The Day: "We aim above the mark to hit the mark." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

How to Logon Window vista As Administrator !!!

Anonymous

How to Logon Window vista As Administrator !!! Empty How to Logon Window vista As Administrator !!!

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:20 pm

If for whatever reason you must login Windows Vista with the Administrator account this guide will show you how it’s done.

Warning: Running as Administrator in Windows Vista bypasses all security (UAC) and is NOT recommended.

Enable the Administrator Account :

Open the command prompt with Administrative privileges by opening the Start Menu, and typing cmd in the search box, and then press Ctrl+Shift+Enter or click the Start orb, All Programs, Accessories, right-click Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.

Type the following in the command prompt and press Enter after:
    net user administrator /active:yes

Restart your computer and logon as Administrator.OR reboot/restart is not needed. All that you have to do is Switch users or Log off of the currently logged in account. Pressing Windows+L will allow you to switch users.

than choose administrator's acc n logon...

Note: You might want to set a password for the administrator’s account for at least a little protection.

Disable the Administrative Account
    To disable the Administrative account run the Net User command demonstrated above while logged on an account with administrative privileges but not as the Administrator account and replace yes with no.

WARNING: dont play around whit this if U dont know what U are doing...
    SourabhBasak
    SourabhBasak
    Administrator
    Administrator

Member is :
    Online How to Logon Window vista As Administrator !!! Online
    Offline How to Logon Window vista As Administrator !!! Offline

Male

Capricorn Pig

I LiveHyderabad

Job/hobbies : Storage Administrator
    Reward : 613

Mood : crafty

F4e Status : Gham-e-Hayat ki tashreeh aur kya hogi,
    Diya jalakar tarasta hu Roshni ke liye..

How to Logon Window vista As Administrator !!! Empty Re: How to Logon Window vista As Administrator !!!

Post by SourabhBasak Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:01 am

Thanks a lot bhai... well it is a nice information thankyou thankyou thankyou

well one thing I want to say is that Administrator account is already activated in the system although it is hidden with the users.

If you want to logon using administrator then press CTRL+ALT+DEL twice at the logon screen and then enter the username as Administrator and Password as supplied by you.

This commands enables the visibility of the user nothing more than that...

One more thing I want to tell you that Administrator account cannot be disabled at any cost and Runas will not work if your administrator account doesn't have password.

Well this is the technical details I've shared with you all.....
    Anonymous

How to Logon Window vista As Administrator !!! Empty Re: How to Logon Window vista As Administrator !!!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:44 pm

woww very gud infos budyy....BTW does this command work with win VISTA also ????????? if i want to switch between users ?? thanx for ur inputs dear..n also welcom... wink
    SourabhBasak
    SourabhBasak
    Administrator
    Administrator

Member is :

Male

Capricorn Pig

I LiveHyderabad

Post by SourabhBasak Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:52 pm

Yeah u can switch between the user's in Vista also, for that you have to enable it through User's Account present in the control panel of the system.
    There is an option to enable switching between users....

waise mujhe laga tha ki aap naraz na ho jao ki meine aapki baat kaati sweating
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:54 pm

ohhoo Y wud i b naraz ??? aap ne inni achi info di hai....keep adding dear... Thums up
    SourabhBasak
    SourabhBasak
    Administrator
    Administrator

Member is :

Male

Capricorn Pig

I LiveHyderabad

Post by SourabhBasak Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:08 pm

Hmmmmmm shukran shukran... aise hi kuch stuffs laiyey.. mein updation karta rahunga....... dance

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:19 pm