FRENZ 4 EVER

The wheel of time has completed one cycle -- the EAST INDIA COMPANY...!!!!! Join-today-1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FRENZ 4 EVER

The wheel of time has completed one cycle -- the EAST INDIA COMPANY...!!!!! Join-today-1

FRENZ 4 EVER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shayari, FREE cards, Masti Unlimited, Fun, Jokes, Sms & Much More...

Frenz 4 Ever - Masti Unlimited

Hi Guest, Welcome to Frenz 4 Ever

Birthday Wishes : Many Many Happy Return Of The Day : ~ Asexy, Bongsq, Callysta Pearl, CBandy, Dhess1111, Elizabethm, Kasak, Laurieali, Pennyphenmit, Rigs008.
Thought of The Day: "We aim above the mark to hit the mark." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

The wheel of time has completed one cycle -- the EAST INDIA COMPANY...!!!!!

sagar......dard ka
    sagar......dard ka
    Learner
    Learner

Member is :
    Online The wheel of time has completed one cycle -- the EAST INDIA COMPANY...!!!!! Online
    Offline The wheel of time has completed one cycle -- the EAST INDIA COMPANY...!!!!! Offline

Male

Pisces Dog

I LiveIndia

Job/hobbies : Retail Store Manager
    Humor : Sarcastic, Sensible and offcourse full of HUMOR

Reward : 19

Mood : lazy

F4e Status : "...Ham ba-wafa the jo najro se gir gaye,
    unhe talash shayad kisi bewafa ki thi..."

The wheel of time has completed one cycle -- the EAST INDIA COMPANY...!!!!! Empty The wheel of time has completed one cycle -- the EAST INDIA COMPANY...!!!!!

Post by sagar......dard ka Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:17 pm

The wheel of time has completed one cycle.

The EAST INDIA COMPANY which ruled India for 200 yrs. is now RULED by an INDIAN Mr. SANJEEV MEHTA. he took over the company for 150 lac POUNDS. but media is not interested in such a great news. It's busy in useless types SANIA'S and SHOAIB'S.

LET's BE THE MEDIA AND PLZ FORWARD IT TO ALL INDIANS.........

Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Member is :
    Online The wheel of time has completed one cycle -- the EAST INDIA COMPANY...!!!!! Online
    Offline The wheel of time has completed one cycle -- the EAST INDIA COMPANY...!!!!! Offline

Male

Virgo Monkey

Humor : Naughty

Reward : 155

The wheel of time has completed one cycle -- the EAST INDIA COMPANY...!!!!! Empty Re: The wheel of time has completed one cycle -- the EAST INDIA COMPANY...!!!!!

Post by Admin Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:54 pm

Very nice post sagar info every Indian should know abt gossip may b tenuous but world iz after it buddy media just wanna sell der newz dat all matters to dem sad but true.
    sagar......dard ka
    sagar......dard ka
    Learner
    Learner

Member is :

Male

Pisces Dog

I LiveIndia

Job/hobbies : Retail Store Manager
    Humor : Sarcastic, Sensible and offcourse full of HUMOR

Reward : 19

Mood : lazy

F4e Status : "...Ham ba-wafa the jo najro se gir gaye,
    unhe talash shayad kisi bewafa ki thi..."

The wheel of time has completed one cycle -- the EAST INDIA COMPANY...!!!!! Empty Re: The wheel of time has completed one cycle -- the EAST INDIA COMPANY...!!!!!

Post by sagar......dard ka Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Yeah NILU......... I just wanted everybody to know what MEDIA can do or doesnt wants to do.
    No matter how big an issue is, if media doesnt thinks that it can sell that well, then it wont highlight it. rather it will highlight SANIA's and SHOIB's and LALIT MODI's............!!!

we all know, LALIT MODI has made IPL as his money making machine. In the year 2007, LALIT MODI paid 19 lacs as income tax, but in year 2008 ( the yr IPL started) he paid 2.5 crore Rs. as tax and this year he has paid 11 crore of Rs. as ADVANCE TAX........!!!!
    why doesnt the government asks LALIT as to how so got in the BILLIONAIR POOL so early. and where the money came from? WHO WILL ASK? THE GOVERMENT, THE MEDIA or WE INDIANS...?????????

the problem is us. we dont take anythng seriously. RAJ THAKREY's, SHIV SENA's, LALIT MODI's, the MAOIST burning TRAINS, the RJD's, Samajwadi Parties calling BANDH's every fortnight's...... whew...!!!
    the list is LONG....and is getting longer everyday........but WE dont do anything abt it. we just take it as a breakfast news, read it, forget it, and busy again in our daily routine....
    I don't know when will we all think about things other than the mundane daily routine of our life. I dont know when I will see our news channel's broadcasting an INDIAN's ANGER.........
    I DONT KNOW....... I am just flicking my TV remote and looking for the channel which will broadcast it......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 4:56 am