FRENZ 4 EVER

Capacity !! Join-today-1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FRENZ 4 EVER

Capacity !! Join-today-1

FRENZ 4 EVER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shayari, FREE cards, Masti Unlimited, Fun, Jokes, Sms & Much More...

Frenz 4 Ever - Masti Unlimited

Hi Guest, Welcome to Frenz 4 Ever

Birthday Wishes : Many Many Happy Return Of The Day : ~ Asexy, Bongsq, Callysta Pearl, CBandy, Dhess1111, Elizabethm, Kasak, Laurieali, Pennyphenmit, Rigs008.
Thought of The Day: "We aim above the mark to hit the mark." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Capacity !!

Baba
    Baba
    Administrator
    Administrator

Member is :
    Online Capacity !! Online
    Offline Capacity !! Offline

Male

Virgo Goat

I LiveIn d heart of my beloved

Job/hobbies : Webs & Graphic Designer
    Humor : Killer

Reward : 2427

Mood : sad

F4e Status : Jeene Marne Ki Wajah Hum The Aur Humhi,
    Bewajah Ho Gaye Dekhe Dekhte… :(

Capacity !! Empty Capacity !!

Post by Baba Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:02 pm

I found myself in a pub in Patiala and a group of American tourists came in.

One of the Americans said, in a loud voice, "I hear you Sikh think you're great drinkers. I bet $5,000 that no-one here can drink 3 bottles 🍾🍾🍾of Jack Daniels in 10 minutes"

The bar was silent, everybody looking askance but the American noticed one big Sardar leaving, and no-one took up the bet.

20 minutes later the Sardar who left returned and said "Hey Yank, is yer bet still on?"

"Sure" said the American, "3 JD in 10 minutes for a bet of $5,000 ."

"Grand, " replied the Sikh, "so pour the whisky and start the clock."

It was very close but the last drop was consumed with 12 seconds to spare.

"OK Yank, pay up." said the Sardar.

"I'm happy to pay, here's your money" said the American. "But tell me, when I first offered the wager I saw you slink away. Where did you go?'

"Well sir", replied the Sardar, " $5,000 is a lot of money to a man like me, so I first went to the pub across the road & tried 3 bottles of Jack Daniels to see if I could do it !!!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:01 pm